Six of our beers are sponsored and raising money for nominated charities. Alongside our headline sponsors of Hall Smith Whittingham, KFH Network and Prestige Motors, we are delighted to welcome the Independent Salford Beer Festival, Tuk Tuk Creative Marketing and Otherton Ales to the line up.
First Past The Post is all about the first sponsored beer to sell out and the sponsors have all nominated a charity. Each charity gets £10 automatically and then the first sponsored beer to sell out will see that charity get an additional £70 plus become the festival charity and recipient of any leftover tokens.
We’ve provided a table in the printed programme detailing the twitter accounts of the sponsor, their chosen charity and the brewery that they got matched with; tweet them up and let them know you’re backing them for the win!
Here’s the full line up;
Hall Smith Whittingham LLP
– The Donna Louise: For Children & Young Adults
– Blackjack Beers Old Age Barley Wine
– Chorlton Brewing Company Passionfruit Sour
Prestige Motors Cheshire Ltd
– Shine Bright Foundation
– Boutilliers Outcome Space
TukTuk Creative Marketing
– Alice Charity
– Almasty Brewing Co IPA
– Steam Machine Brewing Company Peach Haze
Independent Salford Beer Festival
– PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide
– The Cheshire BrewhouseThe Revolution Will Not Be Televised