Home brewers! Would you like to see your beer on sale at Berries, Beans & Beer? If so, we’ve got the perfect competition for you. You could win the opportunity to brew your recipe with Michelle at Offbeat Brewery, Crewe, for it to then go on sale at the event. Not only that, we’ve also got some home brew shopping vouchers up for grabs plus 100 bottles of your beer for you to share with your family and friends.
There are a few rules below and the link to the entry form is at the bottom of the page, you need to print this out and submit it with each of your entries.
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK resident home brewers only.
- No professional connection with a commercial brewing company.
- Up to 3 entries per person.
- Entries must be delivered to Offbeat Brewery no later than 31st January 2017.
- Each entry submitted must be 3 bottles of 330ml or more (larger bottles are acceptable but must be 3 regardless of size for each entry).
- No restriction on type of bottle or enclosure but all three must be identical from the same brew.
- Each bottle to be labelled as per the supplied template in the entry form.
- Winning recipe to be supplied within 2 weeks of results announcement
- Beers will be judged by a selected tasting panel and the judges’ decision is final. A brew date will be determined by mutual agreement between Offbeat Brewery and the winner; however in the event that a suitable date cannot be agreed or the winner’s additional travel costs cannot be covered then the winner authorises Offbeat Brewery to brew the recipe in their absence.
- There is no cash or other alternative if the brewday cannot be agreed and/or attended.
- The recipe will be only brewed once commercially unless otherwise agreed with the winner, who retains no commercial claim on that beer brewed at Offbeat Brewery.
- The winner will agree the commercial version of the recipe in collaboration with Offbeat Brewery taking into account available ingredients at the necessary scale.
- The winning entry will receive a £200 home brew voucher, second place £100 and third place £50.
- The overall winner will also receive the chance to brew a commercialised version of their winning recipe at Offbeat Brewery in Crewe and the beer will be launched at the Berries, Beans & Beer festival in Crewe on 28th – 30th April 2016.
- A UK Travel allowance of up to £100 will be provided along with up to 2 nights accommodation – any additional costs must be borne by the winner if they wish to attend the brew.
Please click berriesbeansbeerhomebrewcomp to download the entry form – you will need to print this out and submit it with your entries making sure they are labelled as per the information in the form.