All prices listed are for a half pint but you can trade a half pint glass in for a pint if you prefer. The draft beer bar will operate on a token system and don’t forget that you get £4 worth of tokens with your entrance ticket.
Please note all beers are kegs, check out the CAMRA Crewe Rail Ale Festival in September if cask beer is your thing.
LIGHT & HOPPY
- BlackJack Why Me 4.0% £1.50
A lower strength Belgian pale ale, well hopped with Waimea, a lovely New Zealand hop.
- Burning Sky Arise 4.4% £1.50
Restrained bitterness followed by massive peach, pine & resinous hop flavours.
- Fixed Wheel De Muur Belgian Pale 5.0% £2.00
Belgian Pale ale brewed with a hefty hand of Biscuit malt, Amarillo hops & Antwerp Ale yeast.
- Northern Monk Eternal Session IPA 4.1% £2.00
Light blonde, a swathe of tangerine aroma and, sublimely quenching citrus pith aftertaste.
- Summer Wine Hi-Ratio Nelson 4.9% £2.00
Delicious floral hop flavors, a complex and flavorful beer with an expressive finish.
- Weird Beard Little Things That Kill 3.9% £2.00
A sessionable IPA described as a “violently hoppy little beer”.
BIGGER & HOPPY
- Buxton Ace Edge 6.8% £2.00
Sweet fruits and a subtle bitterness are offset by lovely caramel and toffee malt flavours.
- Cheshire Brewhouse Scream If You Want To Go Faster 8.1% £2.50
Belgian yeasts and hopped up with Simcoe, Centennial, Summit Bravo & Ella. What’s not to like!
- Five Clouds Al-Ki 5.5% £2.00
Awesome hop profile – a happy median between tropical fruit, citrus & dank & dry bitterness.
- Otherton Passepartout Brett 7.4% £2.50
Double IPA treated to an extended aging with a secondary Brettanomyces yeast strain.
- Tiny Rebel Hadouken 7.4% £2.00
A trio of huge US hops charge this beer, ready to knock your socks off with explosive force.
- Torrside & Rivington Paint Your Bandwagon 5.8% £1.50
Hop-forward fruity IPA. Intentionally cloudy!
WEIRD, WILD & WACKY
- Chorlton Cardamom Orange Sour 5.0% £2.00
The name provides all the tasting notes you need!
- Cloudwater Seville Orange Sour 3.5% £1.50
A kettle sour infused with Seville orange zest from Ave Maria Farm’s 150 year old groves.
- Lost Industry & Steel City Peach Melba Yoghurt Sour 5.7% £2.00
Kettle soured with natural yoghurt. Loads of raspberry, peach, vanilla and lactose.
- Mad Dog Orange Cargo 4.5% £1.50
Amber ale brewed with fruity hops, sweet candy, orange peel.
- Offbeat There She Gose Margarita Sour 3.4% £1.50
Michelle’s crazy cocktail sour; salt, lime, triple sec and hops.
- Redchurch Tartelette 4.5% £2.00
Traditional Berlin sour wheat: clean, fresh and tangy.
SAISON, WHEAT & LAGER
- Home Brew Champion Steven Hadfield Apres Deux Ans 6% £2.00
Dry, fruity & refreshing Saison, with Wai-iti hops for fresh stone fruits, citrus & spice flavours (Peaches, Apricot, Limes, Pepper)
- Sore Feet Wayfarer 5.2% £1.50
American wheat ale brewed with a lot of Amarillo hops for that big orangey citrus kick
- Green Duck Weisse-Versa 4.5% £1.50
Super refreshing for a sunny day, banana yeast flavours & a subtle fresh citrus undertone.
- Burning Soul Raspberry Zephyr Saison 5.5% £1.50
Crisp refreshing French saison infused with raspberries with a dry berry finish.
- North Herzog Kolsch 5.0% £1.50
A hybrid of Lager and Ale. Crisp and refreshing with a hoppy fruitiness.
- Five Points Pils 4.8% £2.00
A crisp and refreshing unfiltered Pilsner lager
- Lines Nelson Saison 5.8% £2.00
Nelson Sauvin dry hopped Belgian saison.
- Alphabet Zack de la Rocher 4.6% £2.00
Chocolate, hazelnut brown ale
- Beavertown Smog Rocket 5.4% £2.00
Smoked malt with hits of molasses, raisins & caramel are cut with the resinous hop Chinook.
- Elusive 2 Up Barley Wine 8.0% £3.00A ‘baby’ Barley Wine made from the second runnings of Siren’s Maiden.
- Sacre Brew Creme de Stout 4.7% £1.50
Mint chocolate sweet stout.
- Siren American Oak Brown 5.8% £2.50
Nine different grains & spun on oak spirals using our SpinBot, dry-hopped with Mosaic.
- Twisted Barrel Beast of a Midlands Mild 3.8% £1.50
Rich, textured backbone that belies its strength. Vanilla pods provide a creamy finish.
- Wild Beer Billionaire 10.0% £3.50
An imperial stout with lactose, sea salt, caramelised miso paste and tonka beans.
- Wild Card Jack of Clubs 4.5% £1.50
A ruby ale. Initial malty sweetness leads to hoppy bitterness from flavourful American hops.
- Thornbridge I Love You Will You Marry Me 4.5% £2.00
Belgian style blonde matured with a generous helping of strawberries.
- Pig & Porter Mango Daiquiri IPA 7.2% £2.50
An incredible aroma and flavour to match from a lot of mangoes.
Berries, Beans & Beer takes place at the Crewe Heritage Centre Friday 28th to Sunday 30th April (open Friday 5pm to 11pm £7, Saturday 11am to 11pm £7 and Sunday 11am to 6pm £5, tickets include £4 drink tokens). The drinks festival with a twist serving up beer, gin, wine, cider, coffee and soda with great live music and street food. See the full website at www.bbbCrewe.co.uk for all the information. Tickets available on the door or buy online here.