We’ve compiled a list of gins from all over the UK and thrown in a few international ones too. The gin prices all include garnish and mixer.
Please be aware that the gin and draft beer bars will only take tokens, one token is the equivalent of 50p and you’ll get £4 worth on entry in your ticket price.
- 6 O’ Clock £4.50 with lemon and Indian Tonic. Fresh citrus gin with delicate floral tones, is clean and smooth.
- Boxer £4.50 with mint, pink grapefruit and Indian Tonic. A classic London dry deftly combining citrus, juniper and spices.
- Conker £5.00 with lime and Indian Tonic. A dry and light gin. Gorse
flowers & elderberries are melded with the pine of juniper & samphire.
- Cotswolds 1616 Barrel Aged £7.00 best neat over ice, or with Ginger Beer. Redistilled whisky spirit combined it with juniper, coriander, cassia, nutmeg, orange peel and a few other secret botanicals. Aged in wine casks.
- Ely Chocolate £5.00 with orange and Orange Juice. A balanced hit of gin & chocolate working together to create a warming & enjoyable whole.
- Fifty Pounds £4.50 with Lemon and Indian Tonic. Juniper, spearmint and
almond essence top notes with mixed citrus peel and star anise below.
- Haswell £4.50 with Lemon or Orange over ice. Try it neat or with Indian Tonic. Beautifully balanced with a pronounced intensity.
- Hunters Cheshire £4.50 with Lime and Indian Tonic. Subtle citrus overtones with a spicy, fruity edge. Juniper has an earthy taste that is mellowed by a hint of cinnamon.
- Ish £5.00 with Lime, Orange & Indian Tonic. Fabulous London Dry Gin with all best parts of the classic style & a light almond, almost cherry like touch.
- Manchester Three Rivers £4.50 with dried apricots, rosemary and Indian Tonic. Gently aromatic, rich & creamy, softness full of oats and vanilla.
- Martin Millers £4.50 with orange and Indian Tonic. Sherbet orange dominates on both the nose and palate hiding the bold, juniper character.
- Offbeat £6.00 with star anise, orange and Light Tonic. Unique blend made to Michelle’s taste, spicy with tangerine notes.
- Portobello Road £4.50 with pink grapefruit and Indian Tonic. Pleasantly floral with lavender, parma violent and a very subtle hint of citrus.
- Sipsmith VJOP £5.50 with lime and Indian Tonic. Juniper dominates, strong on the nose, joined by rich chocolate, cedar wood & zesty orange.
- Thomas Dakin £5.50 orange and Mediterranean Tonic. Delicious, juniper forward, savoury gin with citrus and a slight pepperiness.
- Tiger £5.00 with orange and Indian Tonic. Strikingly smooth and sweet! The palate encompasses floral, fruity and spicy, being fabulously fragrant.
- Tinker £5.00 with pear and Light Tonic. Brilliantly light with well-rounded berries and gentle sherbet.
- Whitley Neill £4.50 with orange and Indian Tonic. Exceptionally smooth,rich juniper, citrus, potpourri & exotic spice.
- William Chase Elegant Crisp £5.50 with apple and Indian Tonic.
Distilled from apples, aromas of juniper, citrus fruit and spices on the nose.
- Zymurgorium Black Hop £6.00 A Black Hop Gin Experiment herbal and citrus punching in.
- Ampersand £4.50 with lemon and Mediterranean Tonic. Distilled with juniper angelica, pepper, hand-peeled, Spanish lemons & sun dried oranges (Spain)
- Aviation £4.50 with mint, strawberry and Indian Tonic. All on the juniper.
Beautiful lavender flavours, and citrus, with sweet grains and earthiness. (America)
- Blue Ribbon Essential £4.50 with orange, pink pepper and Indian Tonic. A delicate and subtle bouquet of thyme, juniper and Jamaican pepper. (France)
- Death’s Door £5.50 with apple, fennel slice and Indian Tonic. Juniper berries up front; spicy, citrusy notes from the coriander seeds & a cooling finish. (America)
- G’Vine Nouaison £5.00 with grape and Indian Tonic. Aromas of distilled spices, retaining sensual & silky grape base. (France)
- Get Back Blue £4.50 with apple, vanilla and Indian Tonic. Ten key botanicals including tangerine, rose & cinnamon plus notes of zesty citrus fruit peels. (Spain)
- Gin Marianna £4.50 with lime and Mediterranean Tonic. Citrus aromas prevail, lime and mandarin. Strong presence of juniper along with floral elements. (Spain)
- Gin Sea £5.00 with orange, mint & Mediterranean tonic. Juniper is mellowed, sweetness pronounced with candied ginger & chamomile. (Spain)
- Gold 999.9 £5.50 with apple and Indian Tonic. Modern, floral botanicals of mandarin, violet, poppy, and tonka bean. (France)
- K25 £5.00 with rosemary and Indian Tonic. Fantastically citrusy with bitter and sweet orange, lemon, mandarin and coriander. (Spain)
- La Vita E’ Bella £5.50 with lime and Indian Tonic. Distilled from 24 Mediterranean botanicals. Very fresh with intense notes of lemon & mandarin. (Italy)
- Masters Selection £5.00 with grapefruit and Mediterranean Tonic. Aromatic, delicate & enveloping notes of wild berries such as juniper & herbs. (Spain)
- No 0 [Number Zero] £4.50 with lemon and Indian Tonic. Juniper berries, natural citrus notes, cinnamon, licorice and Angelica. (France)
- Nordes £5.00 with lime, mint and Elderflower Tonic. 12 botanicals including
lemon peel, hibiscus, liquorice & eucalyptus. A bold, floral flavour profile. (Spain)
- Nut £4.50 with rosemary, orange, nutmeg and Mediterranean Tonic. Intense and elegant, a strong citrus background with aromatics that are very seductive. (Spain)
- Oxford 1970 £4.50 with lemon and Sicilain Lemon Tonic. Mild and pleasant with hints of citrus, ginger & chamomile with complex, round and long finish. (Spain)
- Rambla 41 £5.50 with orange and Mediterranean Tonic. A fruity feel, with a fine creamy texture thanks to the herbs and almonds. (Spain)
- Vones £5.50 with lemon, lime and Indian Tonic. A sweet and creamy mouth feel combined with a wonderfully fruity body & slightly bitter aftertaste. (Spain)
- West Winds Sabre £5.50 with lemon and Indian Tonic. Dry gin with an almost nutty flavour behind. Lemon myrtle and lime peel weave through. (Australia)
- 5th Fire Red Fruits £4.50 with strawberry, raspberry & Indian Tonic.
Gently infused with a range of soft red fruits.
- Adnams Copperhead Sloe £4.50 with lemon and Sicilian Lemon Tonic. Ruby red in colour, gentle aromas of red plums blend with a hint of marzipan.
- Berry Pickers £4.50 with strawberries and Elderflower Tonic. Characterized by strawberry flavour & aroma having had strawberries macerated.
- Botanic Kiss £5.00 with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and Mediterranean Tonic. A full fruit flavour and characteristic pink colour.
- Braeckman Lemon Jenever £4.50 best served neat. A characterful
lemon jenever, with a high fruit juice content.
- Brockmans £4.50 with blueberries and Ginger Ale. Soft, warming taste from the addition of blackberries and blueberries. Distinctively original taste.
- Darnleys View £4.50 with Lemon and Indian Tonic. A boutique, hand crafted gin with elderflower and citrus.
- Ginial Rose £4.50 with strawberry and Elderflower Tonic. Hibiscus and
sweetness of fruits of the forest, from distillate strawberries & juniper.
- Haymans Sloe £4.50 try neat or with Indian Tonic. The final blend is a rich ruby red liqueur bursting with smooth and intense bitter sweet fruit flavours.
- Manchester Sloe £6.00 with Indian Tonic or Lemonade. An old classic foraging hero born anew.
- Malfy Lemon £5.00 with lemon and Mediterranean Tonic. A perfectly soft and citrussy gin made using Italian lemons.
- Mason’s Lavender £5.00 with lime and Indian Tonic. Dry lavender notes creating a rather soft and subtle experience, followed by a slight fennel aroma.
- Nelson’s Rhubarb & Custard £5.00 neat over ice or with Indian Tonic. Infused with sweet rhubarb essence, Madagascan vanilla brings out the custard.
- Pinkster £5.00 with raspberry and Indian Tonic. Raspberry profile, with
juniper and coriander underlying a jammy raspberry note.
- Poetic License Picnic Gin £5.00 with strawberries and Elderflower Tonic. Fresh taste of strawberries & cream perfectly melded with a bright, juniper gin.
- Puerto de Indias Strawberry £4.50 with cinnamon, strawberry and Indian Tonic. Very pink strawberry gin made with mashed strawberries.
- Salopian £5.00 with strawberry and Ginger Ale. Subtle marriage of junipers & strawberries; strawberries burst into life and warmly trickle down your throat.
- Sikkim Bilberry £4.50 with blueberry and Elderflower Tonic. A sweet fruity taste on the palate with the aroma of flowers.
- Strathearn Honey Berry £5.50 with juniper, blueberry & Mediterranean Tonic. Light and juniper-led with a berry flavour which lingers.
- Warner Edwards Rhubarb £5.00 with lemon and Ginger Ale. smooth and earthy with an exquisite fruity balance of sweet and sour.
- William Chase Orange £5.00 with orange & Indian Tonic. Citrusy gin has a full, sweet body with just a touch of elderflower.
REST OF UK
- Blackwoods Vintage 2012 £4.50 with lime and Indian Tonic. Abundance of citrus on the nose with gentle floral notes to follow. Extremely smooth yet crisp with citrus, herbal & floral.
- Boe £5.00 with orange and Indian Tonic. 13 hand-picked botanicals and spices are infused to give a citrus gin with extraordinary balance and smoothness.
- Botanist £5.50 with lime and Indian Tonic. Menthol, juniper, coriander, lemon and orange peel, being cool on entry reaching a warmth on the back palate.
- Brecon Welsh £4.50 with lemon and Indian Tonic. Traditional juniper laced gin with coriander and revelling hints of spicy cinnamon.
- Brewdog Lone Wolf
These are brand new prototypes, try them neat and mix them up how you like.
- Brewdog Lone Wolf V1 £5.00 Botanicals: Juniper, Coriander seed, Cardamom, Angelica Root, Pink Peppercorn, Thai Lemon Grass, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Mace, Almond, Fresh Lemon Peel, Fresh Grapefruit peel.
- Brewdog Lone Wolf V2 £5.00 Botanicals: Juniper, Coriander seed, Cardamom, Angelica Root, Thai Lemon Grass, Pink Peppercorn, Kaffir Lime Leaf, All Spice, Almond, Lavender flower, Fresh Lime peel, Fresh Lemon Peel, Liquorice root.
- Caorunn £5.00 with red apple and Tonic Water. The Gaelic word for Rowan Berry. Infusing a total of eleven botanicals we harness Scotland’s unique natural resources and age old botanicals.
- Dyfi Pollination £5.00 with juniper, mint, lime & Indian Tonic. 29 botanicals, some imported (juniper, Angelica & lemons), some foraged from Dyfi Biosphere, including rowan berries, rose hip, hawthorn, bog myrtle, bramble & birch leaves.
- Eccentric Cardiff Dry £4.50 with rosemary, orange and Indian Tonic. They don’t use any citrus in their recipe! Instead there’s lemongrass, verbena, fennel and rosemary, along with the essential juniper.
- Eden Mill Hop £4.50 with orange and Indian Tonic. A balance between floral, coriander & light hoppy notes, soft tropical fruit follows with undercurrent of juniper, leaving a smooth hoppy & fresh apricot notes with refreshing crisp bitterness.
- Edinburgh Seaside £4.50 with samphire and Indian Tonic.Foraged botanicals including scurvy grass, ground ivy and bladderwrack. These are complemented with spice notes from grains of paradise, coriander and cardamom.
- Foragers £5.50 with lemon and Indian Tonic. Soft juniper notes, followed by fresh, semi-sweetness of apple and elderberry, before giving way to subtle, unmistakable floral notes from gorse and heather flowers.
- Gordon Castle £5.00 with lemon, mint & Indian Tonic. Lavender notes linger Garden mint comes onto the nose and in the mouth promoting the clean refreshing character. Warming herb notes add to the richness and complexity
- Hendricks £4.50 with cucumber and Indian Tonic. Added cucumber and Bulgarian rose petal essence to give a light, clean floral refreshing gin. Not heavy on juniper.
- Jinzu £5.00 with green apple & Indian Tonic A blend of English gin and sake, features juniper, coriander, angelica, yuzu and Japanese cherry blossoms. Sake adds a luxurious creamy mouthfeel and a sweetness to the flavour profile.